Sign up in seconds by providing basic information about your company or website. Approval is usually granted within 24 hours and you’ll receive login information to your Thinkific Dashboard.
With your unique affiliate tracking link, you will earn 10% from every purchase a new user makes. Both from one-time payment products and recurring subscriptions. This includes $150 for every new enrollment in our flagship course, The Insider’s Crash Course to Investing in Off Market Real Estate.
All earnings are tracked and payments made through a 3rd party affiliate management program, powered by Thinkific.com. You can sign into this dashboard at any time to view general information, links, referral codes, financial reporting and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
When a referral clicks on your unique link to any of our products, a tracking code is added to the visitor’s browser. This cookie is valid for 30 days.
If the visitor creates a Thinkific account within 30 days, even if they don’t actually purchase any product within that time frame, you will receive continuing credit for all future purchases the visitor makes.
You can log into the Affiliate Manager at Thinkific to view your referrals, earnings and payment schedule at anytime. For more information on Thinkific’s affiliate system, please see their support page here.
All affiliate payments for the last month are sent out on the 15th of the next month via PayPal. For example, on 15 February you’ll receive payment for all referrals reported from 1 January to 31st January.
Since you’ll earn a commission of $12 – $160 from each of our products you refer, there are no minimum earnings balances to receive payment.
We provide premium real estate investing advice in the United States, in the form of pre-packaged online courses and 1 on 1 mentoring programs.
Our typical clients:
- Are you a listing agent tired of the constant hustle to find quality leads?
- Are you a wholesaler looking to crack the two-sided market problem of securing properties at a discount while lining up cash buyers beforehand?
- Are you a cash investor fed up with the low inventory yet high competition out there?
- Are you an auction buyer who’s sick of bidding blind and winning only the lowest profit homes?
- Are you a note investor who’s beginning to feel like this is too risky and there has to be a safer way to invest in liens?